01 Form Factors / SLIM DESIGN
02 Material News / BENDABLE STONE
03 Lifestyle / SATISF.ACTION
04 User Interface / HYBRID ART
05 Color Inspiration / TENDER RED
06 Places and People
FORM FACTORS SLIM DESIGN
Thin to the max.
A new form language emerges out of the need of the producers of normal Leds to conquer the new OLED- technology, which can be processed very space-saving.
MATERIAL OF THE MONTH
antibacterial work surfaces
Bendable stone Oreolite ®
- Oreolite® Star-granite Anti-Bac offers natural antibacterial forces.
- The natural silver-iones enclosed in the material, get activated by humidity and nip bacteria in the bud.
- OreoliteStar-granite comes in high gloss polish (with the antibacterial effect as Oreolite Star-granite Anti-Bac).
- Oreolite Meta-granite is the bendable stone with structured surface – the material can be bended over radii very shapely.
- Oreolite is available in 27 color shades and different structures.
- The panels are produced up from 4mm thickness, in sizes up to 5 m² – optional in high gloss or mat structured.
Sports goes fashion, goes product, goes interior.
Easy, energetic, active, fun provoking design concepts and solutions which play with refernces from sports. Be it formal aspects, color & material choice or the concept itself.
HYBRID ART: Pollstream/Nuage Vert
Pollstream – Nuage Vert transforms clouds into projection surfaces.
As such, these indefinable, constantly and chaotically changing products of the condensation of water vapor
become media bearing political ideas and messages. Or aestheticized symbols of environmental pollution.
Pollstream – Nuage Vert was developed in collaboration with experts in laser technology, computer science,
electrical engineering, energy generation and air quality monitoring.
designafairs COLOR INSPIRATION
Skin shades with bright red and dark accents.
It is a very sensuous, yet elegant story.